Friday, 27 November 2009

Happy 40th Joe - Another Guy Request!!

As I live and breathe - what a man wants!!!  Sometimes it's wonderful when people tell you exactly what they want on a card.  This guy wanted a card for a double celebration - a 40th birthday & 20 years in business.  The guy directed me to his friend's website and gave me his friend's business card.  He wanted the shop logo on the card to be raised up no less....  I scanned the business card and decoupaged (1 layer) of the artwork and used the guy's pic off his website.



Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is a Pink Petticoat download.  I printed the solid lilac sheet, put the paper back into the printer and printed the 'Winston' text onto the lilac sheet.
  • Pics  & logo from Joe's website.
  • Text is computer generated.

No comments: