Sunday, 13 December 2009

Christmas Glitter

I remembered being fascinated by this glitter technique for a good few years.  I have watched repeats of this particular Create & Craft show and am only now trying the technique myself.  Here's my attempt:



Believe me when I say, it looks better in person!!!

Card Recipe:
  • Green & white backing paper is a Pink Petticoat download.  Poinsettia backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Christmas CD.
  • Cuttlebug swirls - I used the debossed side this time.
  • Image is a Stampabilities stamp, coloured with Copics, covered with a double-sided adhesive sheet, sprinkled with a Martha Stewart coarse clear glitter.

2 comments:

Kath said...

hi jenny loving your glitter effect card and I know what you mean...it is hard to photograph....hugs kath xxxx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

Thanks for joining my blog Jenny - great to see people in the area whjo love cardmaking too! I love the glittering and I have that soft spot for all gruffies, house mouse and happy hopper stamps - they are just sooo cute!!