Saturday, 12 December 2009

Finally a Christmas Card

I have a few pics ready to post.  They are all Christmas cards and just need a sentiment added.  Here's the first one:


A very quick card to put together once I had the picture stamped and all the other elements decided on.  It is a single sheet of backing paper mounted onto black card stock.  Thin black card used to mat and layer.  A Martha Stewart punch to create a decorative element and then a computer generated sentiment to finish.  I will probably use this as a masculine Christmas card.

Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is from a free magazine download, printed in black & white onto cream paper.
  • I purchased the stamp from Blade Rubber Stamps in London this summer.
  • The sentiment is computer generated.
  • I used the Martha Stewart Doily punch to create the decorative edge and a Tonic inverted corner punch on the sentiment.

No comments: