Monday, 25 January 2010

For Rachel's Mum or A Girly Card for All Occasions

Message for Rachel:
Rachel if you manage to find this picture after the instructions I sent you and you think that the cards is too PINK let me know and I will do an alternative for you.  It has no name or occasion added to it yet so I can keep it on standby.

With Mother's Day at the back of my mind I need to build up a few samples for that particular occasion.  The photo does not do the colours justice at all.  My new 'thing' is embossing with white detail embossing powder on coloured textured paper/card - saves on colouring time.  This card is without a sentiment for the moment.



Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is a Pink Petticoat download.
  • White embossed background is the Cuttlebug 'Victorian' embossing folder.
  • The 'Beyond Measure' stamp is by Inkadinkado - purchased at the Knit & Stitch Show in Dublin over two years ago.
  • And of course a beautiful Magnolia stamp.  The flower stamp is already packed away (quite unlike me!!!) but I will give it credit the next time I use it.

No comments: