Sunday, 24 January 2010

You're Engaged

This card was inspired by a card that Kath Stewart posted on her blog labelled Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Sunday, January 10th, 2010. 

It's so good to blow the dust off products I haven't used in absolutely ages!!!  A punch from a stand at a craft fair purchased more than two years ago, my heat gun that's more than 3 years old, and a beautiful heart Magnolia stamp.  I really want to start using my punches more, so when I was asked to make an engagement card I immediately new that I wanted a punched heart border on the card.  What do you think?



Card Recipe
  • Heart stamps from Magnolia, stamped with Ranger Perfect Medium ink pad, embossed with 'detail white' Stampendous embossing powder.
  • Backing paper is a Pink Petticoat download.
  • Punched hearts with an X-cut punch
  • Used two nestabilitied dies for the circles
  • Computer generated text circle and sentiment

No comments: