Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge - Festive Furry Friends

I couldn't resist this challenge when I stumbled across this blog, especially if it means I will have a stash of Christmas cards made up in plenty of time for Christmas!  Here's my attempt:


It could probably do with some refinement before it goes in the post or if I am going to make a batch I will probably tweak it a bit more and adjust the colours.

Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Christmas CD
  • The super-cute stamp is a House Mouse stamp coloured with Copic markers
  • The white embossed background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • The sentiment is computer generated



3 comments:

Ann said...

oh this is just beautiful. Love all the different elements you have combined. Welcome to the Bah! Humbug! challenge blog - hope we'll see you often as after a little scroll through your blog I see you have some gorgeous cards.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

I am so pleased you have found our blog and entered in your gorgeous card, it's fantastic. I love HM stamps and this one is fabulous, and wonderfully colloured in I see you enjoy cuttling - me too !!!!. Fabulous ribbon and sentiment - perfect.


Thank you so much for joining in with our latest challange.

luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!

Max said...

Hi Jenny - a warm 'Bah! Humbug!' welcome from me too. Love your cute card which definitely has the 'Awwww-Factor.' Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week and hope you will continue to visit and build up your Christmas Card stock while having fun.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx