Monday, 19 April 2010

Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog

BLOOMING GORGEOUS

This is my entry to this brand new challenge blog by Raindrop Echo blogger Ann Vento.  The requirements are: 'Use flowers and a Sentiment'.  I couldn't find my camera to take a picture so I had to use the camera on my phone, take the photo, text it to my husband, he emailed it to me and then I up loaded it.... whew.... what a long way to go to upload a pic...


Card Recipe
  • Cupcake backing paper is a download from Scrapbook Magic
  • Sentiment is a freebie from Sentimental Sundays blog - thanks Ann
  • The flowers I made using the 'Blossom' Nestabilities die - some trimming and curling involved.  The centres of the flowers I made using a tiny Dovecraft Daisy punch
  • The fancy edgings are created with a Martha Stewart border punch

2 comments:

raindropecho said...

Aww how sweet! I love how you personalized it with her age, Jenny. And yes, WOW, that's a ton of effort to upload a picture :) I'm sure this card will make your aunt smile! Thanks for playing along at Sentimental Sundays and hope to see you around often.
- Ann

Kristie said...

Cute! I love how you personalized the card and love those pretty flowers!