Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Working Man's Birthday

This man's party piece is the song: 'Working Man' so I made it into part of the backing papers on the card.  Usually when I make a man's birthday card it is COMPLETELY BLUE!!!  I have fallen in love with the beige harlequin backing paper that I purchased last week from Card Making Downloads.  At a push this card may qualify for the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Do Something Different.  I also 'recycled' the image from a calendar which is something I'm always saying 'I must do' - this time I've succeeded.  The card is more impressive 'in the flesh' as the Guinness topper has a beautiful shiny finish.


Card Recipe:
  • Harlequin backing paper purchased from Card Making Downloads
  • Image is recycled from the front cover of a 2010 Guinness Calendar
  • Sentiment is computer generated

1 comment:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Great idea. Yes I always say I must recycle. Love the card and colours.
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x