Sunday, 23 May 2010

Aoife's 21st Birthday

Looking forward to the celebrations next weekend Aoife!!!  This is a special card for a lovely neighbour of ours, the photo was taken about 18 - 19 years ago with our Samoyed called Jake.  I am entering the card in the Allsorts challenge this week - use a tag or ticket on your card.


The card has already been delivered and looked much better in person.  I will be back later to tell everyone where my supplies are from - have to make a b'day card for my Ma's b'day today!!!

Card Recipe (Told ya I'd be back)
  • Gingham backing paper is part of a download kit (possibly a Valentine's one) from Card Making Downloads
  • Red marbled-effect frame and ticket are freebies from Paulette's wonderful blog Create with TLC
  • Sentiments are computer generated

1 comment:

Mummylade said...

this is a lovely card. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.