Tuesday, 18 May 2010

New Baby Boy

I was clearing scraps into my scrapbox yesterday when I discovered three lovely strips of  paper in blue and thought if they get to the bottom of my box they will never see the light of day again.  So I neatened them and taped them side by side on a piece of white pearlescent card-stock ready for embellishing.  I had an order for a new baby boy card so I took out my trusty Penny Black 'Basket of Joy' Stamp and got to work.  I am entering the card in the Sentimental Sundays challenge No 3 this week 'New Beginnings'.
  

Card Recipe
  • Dotty paper is from Pink Petticoat
  • Sentiments are computer generated
  • Image is coloured with Copic markers

4 comments:

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

The papers were a fabulous find!! Love how you put them together for the background. Thanks for playing along at Sentimental Sundays.

Anesha said...

Adorable card, love the pattern papers and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Anesha

Ann English said...

What a dear card! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. We hope you will join us again.