Sunday, 6 June 2010

Clean Simple Lines

I so need to build up a stock of completed cards and I have decided to list challenges (on a sticky note on my desktop) I can enter on a weekly basis to help me with this goal.  This next card I am entering into last Monday's Mojo Monday sketch/challenge 141 and this Sunday's Sentimental Sunday's Challenge no 6: New or Neglected Stash


Card Recipe
  • Paw print background (neglected stash) is from a pick & mix selection from Payper Box
  • Digi Image is a pre-coloured image from Fred She Said (new stash)
  • Pale blue gingham ribbon from stash
  • Sentiment is computer-generated

2 comments:

Anesha said...

Lovely card, like the design and the image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Anesha

Ann English said...

Wow-this is awesome! Love the image and your coloring is outstanding! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!