Monday, 28 June 2010

I Like Mondays

When I get a Monday as my day off from work it is a great day to craft, especially after chillin' out on Sunday.  I am on my fifth card of the day but I'm not posting all of them in photos as three of the wedding cards are repeats of what I have previously posted on the blog.  This is my second post of the day because I got this card ready in no time at all thanks to the Mojo Monday 145 sketch today.  

So to my eye this card looks unfinished - what I might do with it is give it to one of the girls in the office - she's not a morning person - and we might use it to store the office handover notes for the girls taking over after each shift???  In my mind I can see a small typed message "office handover notes" attached to the front with a paperclip, maybe.

Card Recipe
  • Backing card from a pick 'n mix selection by Payper Box
  • Image purchased from Paulette at Create with TLC
  • Sentiment is a recent freebie provided by Paulette on her blog
  • Navy fabric from a selection purchased from Joanna Sheen
  • Flower centre was created using two different flower punches

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I love your card, the colors, the sentiment, the clock image. Great job!

Jean said...

This is gorgeous - I love it and it doesn't look at all unfinished! Where did you get the beautiful clock image - is it digi or a stamp?

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I just love this sentiment. Great card!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fab sentiment - I feel just like that about mornings too! Jo x