Monday, 7 June 2010

June Wedding

I am continuing along 'clean simple lines' with my next card.  This week's 2S4Y sketch 54 by Kazan really got my creative juices flowing.  Fabulous backing papers in a grey/silver effect also helped me to get the look I was after. I think I will make a batch of these cards to have ready:


There is a lot of shine happening on this card - I took five shots and this is the best I could do out of a bad lot!  It's because I used silver holographic card as a mat for the image and down the centre panel of the card.

Card Recipe:
  • The really gorgeous backing paper is a new purchase from my local craft shop, Cottage Crafts, in Craanford.  It is a Papermania 12x12 30 sheet pack of Wedding themed papers called 'Confetti'- and they are all different!!!
  • The image is from the one and only Maurie Jo Manning at Digital Pencil Too
  • The white centre panel was created with a Martha Stewart border punch

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Really nice card.. Clean Simple yet elegant, perfect as a wedding card
Great Job

Jennifer

Crystal said...

Great card, I love that image!

Kazan Clark said...

this is stunning! I am sure any happy couple would treasure this forever
Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Sylvia said...

Lovely card for the bride and grooom! I am sure they will love it!

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly lovely!!!