Thursday, 3 June 2010

So Not Like Me

At first when I read this week's Challenge No 14 over at Sassy Cheryl's I thought this was one I would give a miss - until I started to clear up my crafty mess!  I was sorting scraps when the card just came together - yipee!  I had a negative left over from a Nestabilities Apple die, a Pear already cut from another Nestabilities die and other strips of coloured card and paper that I normally never use.  I added a pre-coloured Sassy Cheryl image (thanks Cheryl), paper flowers and punched flowers and tiny butterflies from a border punch, not forgetting to add some ribbon.  This looks so much better in person, so much more cheerful than my dreary digi photo:


Card Recipe
  • Base card is a 250gsm Pearlescent White Card
  • Red Gingham background paper is a download from Cardmaking Downloads
  • Fruit shapes and negative made from two different Nestabilities dies
  • Image was purchased pre-coloured from Sassy Cheryl's
  • Sentiment is computer-generated including the spider-web

12 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

The pre-colored images are done so well and it's perfect for this card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Peggy x

jkreucher said...

What a totaly fun card! wonderful creativity! love it!
So glad you joined in our Sassy Challenge this week!
Judy

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny - just spotted your name on the list from Deborah for the June CCC. So nice to see another Irish Gal featuring on the list.

Hope you enjoy your long weekend. Deirdre

alina said...

Very pretty card, Jenny, thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs, Alina

Ann English said...

What a great idea-so glad you decide to play along! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week for the challenge!

Cheryl said...

Great card!!!!! You did an amazing job! Thanks for taking the time to enter the challenge this week.

Cathy said...

Welcome to the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, thanks for playing along with this wonderful creation!!!

Heather said...

Welcome to our challenge.. I too love those pre colored image Cheryl does.. Awesome job!!

Dawn said...

how cute! thanks for playing along with the Sassy girls!

JACKIE M said...

Hello Jenny, I love your card and agree with Deirdre great to see another Irish girl joining us in Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

Jackie :)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love that cute little witch. Fall is my favorite season; especially Halloween. Great job! ~Jeni

Jodi said...

Those pre-colored images are wonderful and I love the card you created with it!! Great layers!
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs
Jodi =)