Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Summer Blues and Greens - Part 2

I fell in love with the colour combo of the previous card so I pulled out some more stash for another creation.  I had to search through my scrapbox so that I wasn't wasting larger pieces of precious coloured card unnecessarily.  This card is being entered into this week's Sassy Cheryl's Birthday Challenge:


Card Recipe:
  • Pre-coloured image from Sassy Cheryl's
  • Backing paper - so ancient I can't give credit for it - my apologies
  • Fabric flowers purchased from Joanna Sheen
  • Martha Stewart deep trellis punch
  • Text is computer generated

12 comments:

Linda C said...

Hi Jenny! Very sweet card. Love blue and green combinations. I work at a bank full time in South Carolina. I noticed your countdown for a month long holiday. Is that something everyone does in Ireland? If so, I think I want to move there. :) My maiden name was Murphy, so I think I qualify.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! I love that image and your blue flowers are beautiful!! ...thank you for stopping by my blog!

Cheryl said...

Jenny,
This is beautiful! I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Deirdre said...

Jenny, great card - love it.

The Wired Angel said...

Very sweet card Jenny.. thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week! Peggy x

Stamping Seasons said...

Great card, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week
Hugs
Tracy

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Lovely card. Beautiful coloring. I love that lattice punch ~jeni :)

alina said...

beautiful card, Jenny! thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
hugs, Alina

Ann English said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann English said...

Back again---your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Heather said...

Beautiful job. Love the border punch!!

Janetlynne said...

~~love your card TFS~~