Monday, 7 June 2010

Summer Fairy Wishes

I'm just at the end of a week's holidays from work and I have had such a productive week - kinda - more like a productive weekend..... I've been threatening to tidy my craft room all week, even timed myself one day to see how much space I could clear in an hour - huh - messy all over again now!!!  But, I did get lots of cards made he he...  This one I'm entering into a Michelle Perkett challenge no 32 Summer Theme - so love her digi images...


Card Recipe:
  • Orange polka dot paper was a free gift with a card magazine
  • Butterfly Fairy is a Michelle Perkett image
  • Flowers are created with two flower punches
  • Ribbon and leaves from craft stash
And just in case you didn't believe how productive I was over the weekend here is my photo to prove it:

5 comments:

Pattie G said...

Oh Jenny, what a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us this week at MPSC.

Hugs
Pattie

ileana said...

Hi Jenny! what a beautiful card! and I love how you glittered all the image, it looks so sparkly... Hugs,

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny! OMG, this is such a gorgeous card!! I love that you called your post Summer Fairy Wishes! Such a magical card! I love the peachy colors and the sweet embellishments! The perfect touches!! See what happens when you clean your craft space?!?:) Thank you for joining us a MPS this week, Jenny!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, Jenny!! I just love all of your cards here but of course you Fairy card is my fave!!!

Thank you for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio and hope to see you again!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is a lovely card Jenny! Thanks for playing this week at MPS...hope to see lots more of your lovely work :)