Monday, 21 June 2010

Tis the Wedding Season

I have had a week away from making cards and since I came back from my holidays I have been itching to get going again - 166 emails later - !!!!  I have a list of challenges I would like to enter and a list of cards on order so here's a Wedding card to satisfy both lists:


I am entering this card into the Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge No 34 "A Stitch in Time."  The challenge is to see stitches on your card, machine, hand, faux, or otherwise.  I chose to draw (badly) faux stitches with a white opaque gel pen.

Card Recipe:
  • Digi image from Michelle Perkett
  • Love birds backing paper from a collection by Papermania called "Confetti"
  • Martha Stewart deep trellis border punch
  • Text is computer generated

3 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hi Jenny! Your card is beautiful. Amore is perfect for weddings :) Thanks for playing this week at MPSC. Hope to see your lovely work again soon!

Michelle said...

Jenny, this is such a gorgeous wedding card!! I never would have known that you drew your stitches! They look real!! The love birds DP is the perfect paper!! Just lovely, I know you friend will just love it! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MPS this week, Jenny!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Michelle said...

Oops! I meant to say your "cousin" will enjoy her card!!:)