I made this stylish card to have in my stash (getting better at building it up) for an occasion like a birthday or an invitation for a friend to get together. I had the first challenge at A Pocket Full of Posies in mind while I was putting this card together. The theme is 'One for the Girls' and the romantic Paris theme I chose is ideal for a girl's card.
- Text backing paper is a free download from 'Creative Cardmaking' magazine
- Vintage Paris photo is also a free download this time from Tammy Tutterow
- Red gingham paper from craft stash
- Yellow flowers were punched using a very small daisy punch by Dovecraft
- Black heart stickers from a sheet purchased from 'Paperchase' in London
- The strip on the top of the card was originally white and has been distressed using 'Scattered Straw' and 'Vintage Photo' distress inks and then punched with a Martha Stewart border punch