Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Sweet and Simple

I made this card for a baby's blessing ceremony and was originally inspired by a challenge on Michelle Perkett's Challenge blog where you had to use white on white with one of her images coloured - I didn't enter that challenge because I couldn't make white on white work for me, I had to add a silver mat around the image I just couldn't help myself!!!!  It just so happens that the card can now be used for this week's challenge - if you use a magnifying glass to find all the colours for the Colour Challenge no 39.


Card Recipe:
  • Embossed background was created using a Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Michelle Perkett image can be purchased here - coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment is computer-generated
  • Tiny butterflies were made using a punch I picked up at Tesco last summer

7 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG, Jenny this is so sweet!! What lovely coloring you did with my little Sleepytime Fairy and I just love the pink butterflies and your white ribbon!! A lovely entry! Thank you for playing along with us the week at MPS!!:)

Denise said...

This is beautiful. Your coloring is perfect. I love the little hearts going up the side. Nice touch! Just gorgeous!!!

ileana said...

Hi Jenny! what a pretty card! so beautiful!! I love the papers you used, is that an embossed pearled paper? gorgeous!
I like how you colored the image, so neatly done! the tiny butterflies are so cute :-)
Thank you for playing with us this week at MPS! Hugs,

Sandie said...

Great card. Cute image!! The hearts and butterlflies are lovely!!

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable Jenny, love all that white on white! Jo x

Marilyn Webb said...

Very beautiful Jenny, love all the details!

Regina (TheStampin'Bean) said...

What a sweet and cute card! I love the little punch details. Very sweet!