Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Two Birds......One Stone

Or rather, I needed a wedding card 'pronto' and the sketch challenge over at Digital Tuesday helped me get my skates on and get the card done in double-quick time:


I wanted to try a yellow and black combo and don't know if I am totally happy with the outcome as 'yellow' is not normally a colour I work well with.  Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained as the saying goes.

Card Recipe:
  • Black card from stash
  • Music background card was purchased from K and K cards at the NEC show in Birmingham last March - and of course I didn't buy half enough of it!!!
  • Text was a freebie - thank you Paulette - over at Create with TLC
  • Image was purchased from Sassy Studio Designs

1 comment:

CreatewithTlc said...

Gorgeous card~! Thank you for making my sentiment look so good.
Paulette
TlcCreations