Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Back to School

I thought it was about time to get some of these cards ready!!  I spent 3 hours on Sunday afternoon colouring in images for cards - it was very healthy as I didn't get sunburned ha ha.  Didn't feel one bit guilty about doing it because I got my walk in earlier that morning.


The next time I coloured the image I changed the colours around so that Mommy Rabbit was dressed in denim colours but I'm saving the image for another time.  This card is being entered into the challenge over at Stampin for the Weekend blog.

Card Recipe:
  • 'Gingham Apple' backing paper was a download purchased from Kay Miller
  • Digi image was purchased from Digital Pencil Too
  • Sentiments are computer-generated

1 comment:

Kate's Makes said...

This is adorable! I love that image and you have coloured it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SFTW :o) Kate x