Monday, 30 August 2010

Before the Link Closes.....

I need to get my act together and start putting more embellishments on my cards - I see lovely creations in blogland so it's not as if I'm not inspired or anything!!!  This card was so quick to put together as I had the patterned card already stuck to the square card and the image I coloured a couple of weeks ago ..... just in case!  The card is for the current Michelle Perkett Challenge - Back to School:


































Card Recipe:
  • White card blank & red floral card from stash
  • Lacy border in red created with a Martha Stewart border punch
  • Image was a freebie from Michelle Perkett on her Paper Craft Planet group
  • Red chiffon ribbon from stash
  • Text & 'abc' are both computer-generated

5 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Jenny
A lovely card, I wouldn't worry about embellishments, this one is gorgeous as is! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week, hope to see you next week.
hugs
Marilyn

Shelley said...

Jenny, your card is perfect. I think it has just the right embellishments. Thanks for joining us at MPS. Have a great day.
Shelley xx

Claire said...

I agree Jenny, your card is just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at MPS and good luck, hope we'll see you again soon
Claire xx

Michelle said...

OMG, Jenny, this is so cute! I love Goldilocks on a back to school card and love her rosy cheeks! Beautiful ribbon! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week!

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week!
Tammy x