Saturday, 21 August 2010

Congratulations on Passing your Leaving Cert Exam

It's that time of year again when the exam results are posted and students await places in college....  I was caught on the hop as I hadn't even one made in advance.  So when I was checking out this weeks various challenges I saw a lovely card using an owl on Meljen's DT blog here.  I bought eight digi stamps because I needed them they were 25% off.  I am entering the card into this week's 2S4Y Kazan's Sketch 59 Challenge.

































Card Recipe:
  • Both patterned papers are downloads from Pink Petticoat
  • Image by Mejen's Designs was purchased from Whimsy Stamps
  • Sentiments are computer-generated

3 comments:

Regina (TheStampin'Bean) said...

So adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at 2S4Y this week!

Cheryl Nelson said...

soooo cute!

Kazan Clark said...

this is one darling little card :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
K