Thursday, 12 August 2010

Delightful Teddy Challenge

I have been meaning to enter one of these challenges for ages now and have only just gotten my act together.  Thanks to the monthly freebie over at the Delightful Inspiration Blog I am just managing to enter this card before the deadline expires in a few hours:


Card Recipe:
  • Brown card from stash
  • Tan & green borders created with two Martha Stewart border punches
  • Owl backing paper was a 'freebie' download at My Grafico online store
  • Both digi images were freebies from Delightful Inspirations Blog

1 comment:

Sherrie Conner said...

Hello!
Your card is sweet! I am glad you were able to use 2 digi's on your card!! Looks wonderful! I love the owl paper too!
Thanks for joining us this week at the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge! Enjoy the new freebie!