Monday, 2 August 2010

July CCC

I am just show-casing the card I received from Anette.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  The background of the card has a lovely faint shimmery effect and the image itself is stamped onto fabric that has been inked!!  Two lovely punched borders and some pearls finish off the card to perfection - a big "THANK YOU ANETTE" - I love the card:
And now for the card I sent to Isha - I am going through a bit of a butterfly stage at the moment.  For the June CCC there were butterflies on that card as well!!  To join in the August CCC challenge sign up here.  It's not too late yet.


Card Recipe:
  • Both backing papers are from a Forever Friends paper stack
  • The die-cut owl  and 'With Love' sentiment are both from a sheet of toppers by Kanban
  • I used two Martha Stewart punches - one for the border and one for the butterflies

No comments: