Monday, 2 August 2010

Switch It Up

That's the theme this week over at Sentimental Sunday's Challenge blog.  Time to step out of your comfort zone and try something different.  So for me this week it's adding an acetate wrap to the front of my card.  I wanted to include one of the freebie sentiments that Ann provided on the Sentimental Sunday's blog a while ago:


This is a card for my stash - to have on standby for when the occasions arises.  Don't forget to check out both of Ann Vento's blogs and nab this week's freebie - thanks for being so generous Ann.  Ann's other blog is Raindrop Echo Designs.

Card Recipe:

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you used the acetate.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays “Switch It Up” challenge. Good luck!

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Anesha said...

Beautiful card and great use of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sunday.

Ann English said...

So gorgeous! I love the use of the acetate.

Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!