If you haven't come across Deborah Nolan's monthly Card Chain Challenge you don't know what you are missing!!! Seriously!!! Imagine getting a card sent to you by snail mail once a month from a different country/state - I just love it!!! Luckily my husband is a postman so when my card arrives in the sorting office he sends it on to my workplace for me so I don't have to wait until I go home to open it.
And this card will also fit as a late entry for Sassy Cheryl's 'Use a Spellbinders Die' Challenge.
- Both backing papers are from the Sunshine pad by Papermania
- Image is a pre-coloured one I purchased from Sassy Cheryl's store
- Apples were created using a Spellbinder's die
- Sentiments are computer-generated
- Frilly borders were created using a Martha Stewart border punch