Monday, 20 September 2010

September CCC

If you haven't come across Deborah Nolan's monthly Card Chain Challenge you don't know what you are missing!!!  Seriously!!!  Imagine getting a card sent to you by snail mail once a month from a different country/state - I just love it!!!  Luckily my husband is a postman so when my card arrives in the sorting office he sends it on to my workplace for me so I don't have to wait until I go home to open it.

And this card will also fit as a late entry for Sassy Cheryl's 'Use a Spellbinders Die' Challenge.

Card Recipe:
  • Both  backing papers are from the Sunshine pad by Papermania
  • Image is a pre-coloured one I purchased from Sassy Cheryl's store
  • Apples were created using a Spellbinder's die
  • Sentiments are computer-generated
  • Frilly borders were created using a Martha Stewart border punch

5 comments:

Linda C said...

Love your card Jenny. I had my eye on that digi too. I think it is so cute. The CCC sounds very interesting. I would like to get in on the October or November one. (Have company coming and don't know how much card making I will get done in the next three weeks.)

jkreucher said...

Oh, what wonderful coloring on this little treasure! such a fun image to create with. Love it!
Judy

Ann English said...

Very, very cute!

Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Check out the new one tomorrow!

Janetlynne said...

Love it.....

Flip-Flop Creations said...

What a cute card Jenny! This is one of my favorite Halloween images. Love those big ole apples ~jeni :)