Thursday, 30 September 2010

With Sympathy

Hours left until the deadline for last Friday's Designed2Delight challenge - seems I'm always on the run lately!!!  Looking at my card in the photo it seems to me to be lacking something - it's a bit bare-looking - needs a bit of tweaking before I send it.


Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is a download from Pink Petticoat
  • Image and sentiment are from Designed2Delight - thanks Faith for the freebies
  • Coloured with Promarkers - the flower is coloured with Denim
  • Ribbon is from stash - purchased from Meiflower

1 comment:

lauren said...

The card shown in image is really very beautiful.Thanks for providing the recipe I am going to make it and give to my best friend of childhood.I am sure she would love possessing it.
digital signature Adobe Reader