Time to get back into 'blog-posting'. How about this for one card, three challenges? I have just taken a run through some of my favourite places for inspiration - other challenge blogs and decided to have a go at Sassy Cheryl's - Paper Piecing, Digital Tuesday's - Ribbons, Buttons, Bling and finally, Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pick any challenge from the last 3 years:I chose a card recipe from Monday 1st December 2008 - 1 ribbon, 2 rectangles, 3 small round embellishments.
- Navy card purchased from Payper Box
- Image from Sassy Cheryl's store
- Turquoise & yellow polka dot paper used on snowman from Joanna Sheen's 'Precious Petals' CD
- Button brads were a 'bargain find' at my local TK Max store
- Sentiment is computer generated
- Snowflake was made using a new snowflake die (haven't got the name to hand soorrry...)