Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Back to Blogging with a Christmas Card

I have been neglecting my blog for over a month now and my only excuse is lack of Mojo - but I have been gathering inspiration and hopefully am back in action.  Nothing like a couple of challenges to get started!!


So while my Mojo was on holidays I was busy colouring digi stamps, embossing card, tying bows, all in readiness for its return.  I am entering this card into two challenges: 2 Sketches 4 You Laura's Sketch 66 and also Michelle Perkett's Happy Holidays Challenge this week.

I just love this fairy by Michelle Perkett so I have given her the 'Holiday' treatment by colouring her in traditional red and green and then adding glitter spray (not very obvious in the photo I'm afraid).

Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is from Papermania Henbury Lane 'Poinsettia' and is available from Papermania stockists.
  • Image can be purchased from Michelle Perkett here.
  • White chiffon ribbon was purchased from Meiflower.


12 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Jenny! Your card is beautiful and it looks like your mojo has returned! Thanks for playing along in our holiday challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Jenny, this is totally stunning - what a beautiful card! I'm taking a wee blogging break myself right now but will drop by every now and then to keep up with the fun! Hugs, Jo x

Shelley said...

Jenny, your card is great. You definitely got your mojo back. Thanks for joining us this week at MPS. Hope to see you back next week.
Shelley

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Jenny! I love the little red flowers! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
Tammy x

Michelle said...

Oh, Jenny this is lovely! I am so happy to see you have your mojo back! How beautiful your Christmas card is with Emma the Amore Fairy with her pretty flowers! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week, Jenny!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Jenny
Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colors!! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
hugs Marilyn

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful card :)

Deirdre said...

Jenny, love what you created. Sorry to hear your mojo went on hols... it's well and truly back now!

paperfun said...

She is lovely. I love how you colored her and your DP is delightful.

Thanks for swimming with the Mermaids at Michelle Perkett's Studio.

Mari

Kristii said...

Absolutely lovely!!! Your stamped image is beautiful!!!

Heather said...

fabulous card.. Love your coloring..