Monday, 20 December 2010

Christmas Bling

I was really on a roll at the weekend when I managed to make 6 cards yesterday - had the house to myself, dinner cooked for me, no disturbances!  This card is for a teenage girl so I added plenty of bling around the image and Happy Christmas sentiment.  Although the card appears flat I did raise the image and 'magic' sentiment up using Pinflair glue.

 I am entering this card into two challenges:
Card Recipe:
  • White base card from stash covered with 2 background papers from the Papermania Henbury Lane 'Poinsettia' paper pack
  • Image is pre-coloured and is available to purchase from Sassy Cheryl's store - hurry on over for the Christmas Sale is now on!!!!
  • Ribbon is from a red chiffon roll purchased from Meiflower
  • Both sentiments are computer-generated
Oops...I was just reading one of my comments....and I need to clarify that this is a pre-coloured image by Sassy Cheryl so I cannot claim the credit for the colouring....!!!
 

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

You really made her come alive. I love how you've colored her with vibrant hues as well as the addition of ice drops. Well done.
Thanks for joining us at SS!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card and a great take on the song. Wonderful image and colouring, and thank you for sharing with us this week at Sentimental Sundays.
x Sylvia x

HappyCrafter said...

This is beautiful! Great image and I love those little clear snow drop things you've added on. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays :-)

Lisa M. said...

oh my. This image is just lovely! the ice drops add the perfect touch!

Thank you for playing in our challenge for Sentimental Sundays this week! I hope to see your creativity again very soon!
♥ Lisa M.