Monday, 27 December 2010

Congratulations

Lovely family news over Christmas - my first cousin got engaged on Christmas Day!  I made him a card with a cute digi image on it but I haven't put his name on it yet or his Fiancee's so as not to embarass them both on the World Wide Web - I will leave that up to his big Sis!


I am entering the card into four challenges:
Allsorts week 83 - Free and Easy - Anything Goes challenge
Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes (No Christmas Cards allowed!!)
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Let's Celebrate
Mojo Monday Sketch - No 171 Round or Square

Card Recipe:
  • Blank white card from stash
  • Backing paper is a download from Pink Petticoat
  • Image is a digi stamp by Tiddly Inks
  • Sentiment is computer-generated and punched out with a Stampin' Up punch

3 comments:

Pami said...

What lovely news for your family over Christmas! You have made them a lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super I love the colours you have used. Its great, congrats to your cousin from me too. Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - almost 600 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy