I sat down over the weekend to treat myself to some new digis and took some time to put some cards together with them. I have a number of freebies collected from Tiddly Inks and thought it was about time I 'purchased' some of their other designs as a 'Thank You'. This card is for a teenager so hopefully he won't think it too cute - fingers crossed.
I am very slow at colouring and take ages to select the colours as I'm not very confident in my choices. The colour of the coat is actually a light denim blue and not grey as it looks in the photo - but I may actually colour this image in grey another time as I like the look of it in the photo.
I am just in time to enter this week's Tiddly Inks challenge - Let It Snow. And it also qualifies for the Cut It Out challenge this week at Paper Sundae's.
- Wine coloured base card from stash
- Penguin backing paper is from a Dovecraft Christmas paper pad called 'Let It Snow'
- Image was purchased from Tiddly Inks and coloured with Promarkers and Copics
- A couple of punched snowflakes were added as well as part of a Stampin Up stamp, ie, the Santa Post postmark stamped onto Kraft.
- Text is computer-generated