Monday, 20 December 2010

In Love at Christmas

I sincerely recommend retail therapy from the comfort of your computer desk & chair.  I am surfing thro' all the designs of my favourite digi stamp companies and making a list to spoil myself with over the Christmas holidays.  Hubby will be studying towards exams he has coming up in March so he needn't worry - I won't disturb him.  I will be making a list of crafty projects I want to make over the holidays.  

Here is another sample I made over the weekend with one of my new digis (note - I bought the image pre-coloured, sooooo handy!!!!  As handy as a pocket in a shirt!!!!) from Sassy Cheryl's store:


Just about enough time to enter the card into Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week: Challenge 42: Snowmen

Card Recipe:
  • Red card blank from stash
  • Stripe of green backing paper from Dovecraft's 'Let It Snow' paper pad
  • Image from Sassy Cheryl's store - Christmas Sale now on - go grab some digis!!!
  • Ribbon from Meiflower
  • Sentiment is computer generated

4 comments:

Ann English said...

Oh, Jenny, this is so cute! Love what you did with this! Thank you fro joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So sweet!!! ~jeni :)

Janetlynne said...

love it

Linda C said...

Love this card. Your husband will need the love to help him make it through exams! Good luck to him. Don't you just love this image. I think it is so cute the way her nose lifts his hat off of his head! Merry Christmas