Sunday, 9 January 2011

Bah Humbug!

No it's not me!  It's the first challenge of the year over at Bah Humbug - the girls are back!!  Want to get organised for next Christmas?  Hop on over to the Bah Humbug blog for weekly Christmas themed challenges and you will be!


I made this card again using up a smaller size card than I usually would - but because the image extends above the card edge I will have to make an envelope for the card at a later stage.

Card Recipe:
  • White base card from stash
  • Green 'Merry Christmas' backing paper from a paper pad I've torn the cover off - apologies, but it was new for Christmas 2010 - possibly a Papermania pad
  • Image is from Tiddly Inks and coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment is computer-generated

3 comments:

Max said...

Hi Jenny and welcome to our 2011 Bah! Humbug! Challenges. Your cute image is absolutely adorable and coloured beautifully. Lovely and vibrant - the perfect compliment to your backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the prize draw.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Ann said...

oh my this is just so cute. I love the way the image extends over the top of the card - it gives it a real fun feel. Just fab.
Thanks so much for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Hope we'll see lots and lots of you in our future challenges and good luck in our prize draw.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Rita said...

What a great card, I love your fairy too. Well Done. Hugs Rita xxxx