Friday, 7 January 2011

Cupcake Cutie

Check out this cute digi stamp at the Designed2Delight store.  It's the image that was being used for last week's challenge at the Delightful Inspiration blog.  Cupcakes will never go out of date for a birthday card and this one is yummy scrumptious!!!
 I made this card tonight in record time.  I was at my monthly crafty get-together and trying to travel light I threw only a small amount of crafty 'stuff' into my bag to bring with me.  I knew I wanted to use this digi to make a card for the challenge and luckily I brought all the co-ordinating items I needed with me (for a change!!) to pull it all together.

Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper - a real find!!!  It's part of a sheet of wrapping paper I purchased in the Marks & Spencer Outlet shop in Antrim last November
  • Pink card from craft stash
  • White lacy border was created with a Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' border punch
  • Image is available to purchase from Designed2Delight store
  • Sentiments are computer-generated
Thanks for looking - xxx

No comments: