Sunday, 9 January 2011

Fairy Bridesmaid

..... by Michelle Perkett.  This week's challenge over at Michelle's blog is 'Anything Goes' (using a Michelle Perkett image).  Had a look through my box of coloured images and found this lovely lady coloured in lilac tones.  My scrap box was next and then my stash of printed sentiments - had the card put together in no time.  Though, when I see it in the photo, I think I might like to add a die-cut swirl down the top right-hand side and some small flower accents.

Card Recipe:
  • Blank white card from stash
  • Backing paper is a download from Fred She Said
  • Image from Michelle Perkett and coloured with Copics and Promarkers
  • Sentiments are computer-generated and cut with a Stampin' Up punch

5 comments:

paperfun said...

I love her lilac. Your card is very pretty.

Thanks for swimming with the mermaids at Michelle Perkett's Studio.

Mari

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Jenny your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing in our anything goes challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! I love the lilac colors! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
Tammy x

Shelley said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at MPS this week! Shelley

Marilyn Webb said...

beautiful card, love the lilac! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
hugs Marilyn