Sunday, 9 January 2011

Mojo Monday 172 - Contest

Lovin the current Mojo Monday sketch!!  I was shopping in Dublin today with hubby - spending a gift voucher all on crafty stash and because we got home nice and early from the city I was able to use some of my new stamps for this sketch.


I think the photo turned out quite well - for a change!  I used a smaller card than I usually do and still had space to include everything I needed.  This is my first birthday card for my stash for 2011.

Card Recipe:
  • White and lilac base cards from stash (using up odd sizes)
  • Lilac polka dot backing paper is a download from Pink Petticoat
  • Embossed heart background using a 'Crafts Too' embossing folder
  • Cupcake and sentiment stamps were freebies on the current 'Creativity' magazine

2 comments:

Wildflower Scraps by Jasmin said...

Yummers! Super cute card, good luck! Check out my card for Mojo Monday's Challenge!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!