Thursday, 13 January 2011

This is a wonderful image to use for a quick and easy lovey-dovey card...  I am gradually building up my stash of cards for Valentine's day.  Get on over to the Designed2Delight digi store and get this image for yourself.  

I am entering the card in the current challenge over at Faith's Delightful Inspiration challenge blog.  Check out the other samples using the same image.

Card Recipe:
  • Blank white card from stash
  • Black and white polka dot paper also from stash
  • Large flower was cut from a Sizzix 'Bigz' die, added a red punched heart which is nearly completely hidden by the paper flower on top!
  • Image was a freebie from Faith for entering last week's challenge, but you can buy it here
Thanks for looking xxx


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

I love this card - what a cute image! I have a bit of a thing for sheep and have a small flock of woolly ornaments in my kitchen. Sorry not to have dropped by for a while - must take a little cathing up trip around your lovely blog! Jo x