Monday, 17 January 2011

White & Bright Blue

I don't think I've ever entered the Shabby Tea Room's weekly challenge - but that hasn't stopped me admiring all the beautiful samples over the weeks.  The challenge there this week is 'White & Bright' so I thought I would have a go and also incorporate this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


Card Recipe:
  • Blank white card from stash
  • Both backing papers used are downloads from Pink Petticoat
  • Image is a Penny Black stamp and coloured with Copics & Promarkers
  • Sentiments are computer-generated
Thanks for looking XXX

4 comments:

Welcome said...

Hi dear.

This card is so so sweet. Love the little critter you used. You have one beautiful blog.. Love all your creativity.. I can see why your co-workers keep you busy :) You sure have a talent.
I added myself as a follower to your blog. You're welcome to take a peek at mine. I would love to have you visit.

Here is my link:
http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

Inky hugs, Pauline

Debbie said...

Too cute!! So happy you joined us this week in the Tea Room :)

PapierGirl said...

Adorable - a perfect keepsake! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Pattie said...

Very cute! So glad you could join us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!