Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Bah Humbug Buttons and Bows

And PTI 'Use Buttons' Challenge

Loving these two challenges, it's just a pity my photo isn't up to scratch.  I have plenty of Christmas scraps and embossed pieces close at hand (not put away that is!!) so this card came together in 10 mins flat for the Bah Humbug challenge!!!

I have a habit of buying new 'stash' and putting it away and then not using it so both of these challenges allowed me to make use of some button brads I bought a few months back in my local TK Maxx store.  I was so delighted to be able to enter the card into the Papertrey Ink challenge over at Nicole's blog here.



2 comments:

Ann said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooh wish I could create something so scrummy in 10 minutes flat - I love your card and that tree is just fab especially with the button baubles.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

I agree with Ann ... on top of which I wish our TKMAXX stocked crafty bits'n'bobs - am definitely feeling hard done by lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT