Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Bah Humbug 'Oldie' Challenge

'An Oldie but a Goldie' is this week's challenge over at the Bah Humbug blog. Nice one girls. I used Navy cardstock that is 'years' old - I bought it on the stationery floor of Galleries Lafayette in Paris. The stamp is a Penny Black stamp that I bought on a trip to London 2 years ago. The white and silver backing paper by Pink Petticoat was new to me this January.


This card is also suitable for the Pollycraft Monday challenge 'Baby - It's Cold Outside'

5 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Jenny - a lovely card and as I read your post I couldn't help smiling as it seems to have originated in so many different countries. Thanks for joining us with such a cutie.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Lynsey said...

This is such a lovely card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Jenny...I love the layout.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Max said...

Oh wow Jenny - how pleased you must be that we forced you to 'revisit' old stash but I have to ask how could you possibly have resisted using that lovely cardstock and cute hedgie stamp for so long? Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Deirdre said...

Jenny - love it. So cute.