This is my first Mother's Day card that I have made so far......plenty more to come.
The colours and papers all came together really well for me. Lucky for me I already had the Penny Black image coloured in and just had to choose my papers and embellishments. I am entering the card into
two three four challenges - this week's challenge 'For a Special Lady' over at the Allsorts Challenge blog, the Cute & Cuddly challenge over at Sentimental Sunday's blog, and 'Anything Goes' challenge at Wee Memories blog. The fourth challenge is on the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge blog - For Mum is the challenge theme.
- White card base from stash
- Pale green backing paper/card purchased from Kathy's Crafts (they had a stand at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC this week in Birmingham)
- Mother's Day sentiment stamp is part of a set by Lili of the Valley - cut using a Nestabilities round die
- Butterflies were made from a Martha Stewart punch
- Chiffon ribbon was purchased from Meiflower