Wednesday, 2 March 2011

My Very First Blog Award: 7 Things About Me

Thank you Deirdre for passing this award onto me, I am quite in shock as your blog is where I turn to most when I get a mental block!!!


This is what I must do now:

1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs.    Take a look at Deirdre's blog, I promise you won't be disappointed!

2. Share 7 things about myself! ...
  •  It's just me and my lovely husband.
  •  For my 40th birthday this year I have booked a week-long Med Cruise.
  •  Don't tell my husband, but I will be shoe-shopping at the 4 Italian stops on the Cruise!
  •  I love writing lists (but not the weekly grocery shopping list)!
  •  On my computer I have 6 folders of favourite card-making blogs I love to visit. That's 203 blogs and counting.....
  •  I am a chocoholic but wouldn't touch chocolate ice cream.
  •  I am left-handed but cut paper using a scissors in my right hand.
3. Pass this award onto seven other bloggers that I have recently discovered.  Please take the time to visit these blogs they inspire me at every visit:


4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!

 Don't rush your visits to these blogs, relax, enjoy.........


5 comments:

fionalawlor said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me :) I have passed it on also.Good to hear from another Irish gal :)
Fiona x

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for the award Jenny, sooooo kind! Jo x

Mandy,Crafty Angel, the original said...

thank you so much for your sweet email and award!! I hope to get around to posting up next week, so happy that I inspire, thank you xxxxx

bosenberries said...

Thanks so much for the award Jenny!!! Will post asap!! Just enjoying the Wexford weather this week so less blogging!!
Robin

Sandie said...

Thank you so much for the award. xx