Saturday, 26 March 2011

Retail Therapy at the NEC

I was in Birmingham for the last three days purely for shopping - very few blog posts in the lead up to this trip because I was catching up on card orders!!!


The photo below shows most of the stamp sets I bought,  mainly from: J & C Creations, Lily of the Valley, and Fiskars @ The Art of Craft stand.  J and C Creations ran a free workshop and then you got a voucher to spend on their stand so I got a brill deal on Penny~Black transparent stamp sheets. The show offer was 3 sheets of PB stamps for £25 (they were marked £12 ea), I bought 6 sheets for £50 and using my voucher they only cost me £42.50 for the 6 sets of PB stamps ** grin :) **


This would be my ideal Christmas morning to wake up to!!!  Like a spoiled child who gets too many toys and doesn't know what to play with next.  Well I do know that I want to play with my Go Kreate tag dies next - I have already played with my circular sentiment stamps from Lily of the Valley and the pawprint die by The Scrapping Cottage.  I bought a good few dies and so did my Aunt,  only 2 embossing folders, 4 Martha Stewart punches, gems, Promarkers, Stickles, Memento ink pads, basics like DST, foam pads, envelopes......

Last pic....jealous yet???  Only teasing....  This is a once-a-year-trip I make to the NEC with my Aunt and cousin to stock up on supplies, see what's new, get ideas.  We come home tired, broke, but extremely happy.  This is the first year I have actually laid out all my goodies and taken photos.  I only have to find a home for everything now and then get cracking on some Mother's Day cards for next weekend.


 

No comments: