Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Christmas Stocking


More new toys in the post today to play with - first ever stamp order from Waltzingmouse Stamps in Northern Ireland.  I had to break out the 'Frame It' stamp set first - it's so fab!!!

This card is being entered for this week's Bah Humbug challenge - Christmas Stockings.  The longest part of making this card was uploading the photo to my blog!!

Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper from an 8 x 8 DCWV paper stack called 'Nana's Nursery'
  • Stamp is by Penny Black called 'Christmas Knit'
  • Frame and Christmas text are both from the 'Frame It' set by Waltzingmouse Stamps

2 comments:

Ann said...

oh dear wish I had not visited your blog - I love both stamps you have used and I wasn't going to buy any more stamps for ages!!! Eeek!!
Your card is just fab and I love the way you have used the frame it stamp - how useful are they? Cool!
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

Oh My Giddy Aunt! How fantastic is that cute Christmas Knit stamp?! I think I want it too lol. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT