Friday, 29 April 2011

First Communion Boy


I have been putting off making Communion cards for boys until I absolutely needed them and now I have orders for 4 boys cards!!  One request was for a 'not too religious' First Communion card - I think the little boy will be quite happy with this one.

I am entering this card into the current challenge at the Cards for Men blog - challenge no 9 'Circles'.  While you are there check out the fab DT creations as well as the fab entries so far. 

Card Recipe:
  • Polka dot backing paper is a Pink Petticoat download, striped card used on base was purchased from a stand at this year's NEC show - Kathy's Crafts - I think??
  • Train border is a Martha Stewart punch
  • Soccer player image is by Lili of the Valley
  • Soccer balls stamped using a Stampin' Up stamp from the 2-piece 'Goal' set
  • Sentiment is computer-generated

 

2 comments:

Jen said...

i'm sure he will love it...
the momchrome works really well...
thanks for joining us at cards for men
jen xxx

Tussemaja said...

Really lovely card. I'm sure he love it.
Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men - Tussemaja