This is not a very big card but in person it's a very cute card!! I'm going to drop it off to my Ma's house very shortly - before the Easter weekend finishes...
It fits a few card challenges:
Paperplay Challenges - Week 16: Easter Time
One Stop Craft Challenge - Week 128: Chocolate Inspired
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge # 52: Let's Get Punchy
- White card stock from stash
- Easter egg shape cut using the largest Nestabilities egg die
- Papers used to make the egg shape are from two different Prima Marketing 6x6 paper stacks called 'Sweet Fairy' and 'Reflections'
- Stamped sentiment circle is from Lili of the Valley
- Flower place name box & 'just for you' are from the same Stampin' Up set
- Letters die cut using the Sizzix 'Smart Guy' alpha set
- I used the Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' punch twice - 'cos I love it!!