Finally a man's card that I am happy with!! I had to have a major tidy up of my
pigsty card room - putting tools away, dies back in their packs, scraps in to a box/recycle bin - so that I could have a space to work in again and also so that I could find things!!!
It's fantastic to have everything sorted (for a day) and time to make some cards, enter a few challenges, post on my sadly neglected blog........
I have actually made two cards for the one challenge over at 'Sweet Sketch Wednesday' and I will post the second card immediately after this one. At first I thought the sketch was complicated - it turns out that I am just out of practice!!! Fabulous DT samples for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge #97.
- Brown backing papers from a Prima Marketing paper stack called 'Reflections' purchased only last week from Cottage Crafts Craanford - thanks for picking them up for me Aideen xxx
- Turquoise backing paper from a pick 'n' mix pack at last year's shopping trip to the NEC in Birmingham.
- Tree is from a Penny Black clear stamp set called 'Enjoy Life' purchased from J & C Creations
- Circles cut using Nestabilities Dies
- Round sentiment stamp was purchased from Lili of the Valley
- Letters were die-cut using the Sizzix 'Smart Guy' alpha set