Thursday, 5 May 2011

Always Trying Something New


This week I am Guest Designer - I am absolutely thrilled that Sandie invited me - over at PaperPlay Challenge blog.  The theme is 'Show us your Style'.  Since I am always trying something new I don't know if my style has fully developed yet.  More than likely you will always see me use a piece of ribbon somewhere or other and I have started to add paper flowers to my projects.

The card has two loose leaf pages as well as a polka-dot piece adhered to the card base.  All three layers have the same Mo Manning digi stamp printed on them.  Let me tell you it was 'fun' getting the top piece of vellum to stay in the right place!!!


The girls' names - card for a set of twins - were stuck on a separate page each.  I didn't have to colour the image as the effect of the vellum works with the pink layer beneath showing through.

Card Recipe: (To follow)
  • White card from stash
  • Polka-dot paper is a download from Pink Petticoat
  • Tiny pink feet layer is by Buzzcraft - purchased at a stand at the NEC Mar 2011
  • Vellum is by Docrafts - available from various Docrafts suppliers
  • Digi image is by Mo Manning from her digi store
  • Tabs were cut using a Stampin Up punch
  • Letters were die cut using the 'Smart Guy' alpha set by Sizzix

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Very girly and so original. Love this.

Deirdre said...

Jenny - adore this card. Just beautiful. Great to have you on Paperplay as a Guest Designer. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time with us. Deirdre